Release date: 02/09/2021
Marriage in Transition: Creating Connection through Uncontrollable Change
Your marriage can make it no matter what transitions are waiting for you around the corner!
Have you found yourself caving into the demands of the moment? Or taking aggressive action without a fully fleshed-out plan or mutual agreement with your spouse? With humility, humor, and Biblical wisdom, Sean and Lanette Reed share practical tips that helped them break the cycle of poorly navigated problems in their 24 years of marriage.
As you apply what you learn, you’ll discover how to:
- Process the change you are experiencing
- Assess your past to recognize your present
- Understand your spouse’s response to change
- Grow closer to your spouse through conflict
- Create a plan of action you agree on together
- Anticipate a healthy future for a lasting legacy